The Chief Everything Officer!
Just as comfy in gumboots as high heels, a farmgirl at heart who loves the finer things in life, and seeing people enjoy the events she creates!
- What is your ideal OTBT holiday destination in NZ?
I’ve been lucky enough to visit a number of our amazing properties across the country, so was hard to choose a favourite. I’ve recently been staying in Taranaki however, and have become a big fan of the region.
- What is your ideal accommodation stay? (eg what type of accomm do you like staying in).
I enjoy experiencing some of the amazing cabins that some of our landowners have built. They are always located with a view to die for, are cosy, peaceful and provide total relaxation.
- What do you look for when choosing your accommodation?
I love getting OTBT, but I do like my creature comforts. A nice bed, log fire and preferably no wifi sounds great!
- What is a local activity you would consider partaking in?
I love living like a local and supporting local. I like walks, love a good winery and I am also partial to supporting local shops.
- What is your favourite thing about the OTBT location and why you would recommend it to others?
Rewa Hut is not one of our most popular properties for nothing. A gorgeous little cabin located on the top of a bush clad hill, that’s got everything you need and I can easily imagine myself curling up on the verandah with a good book and a glass of wine…..heaven.
Find out more about Michele’s pick Rewa Hut here.